Dec 11, 2008

HI THERE *


HELLO
AND WELCOME to MY ONLINE BUSINESS !


My name is MIKE DEL G. i am Italian and liv close to Venice in Italy .
But i grew up in Germany and studied there economics .
I speak fluent German ,English,Italian , Spanish !

When i first startet out my online business i didn't have no Clou as to how
about making money on the internet not to mention how to generate
traffic to my website !

Luckely i met this Guy FRANC PIRILLO from LOS ANGELES he was my Sponsor and
Mentor for many years thanks God i met this men because he teached me all the tricks and
technics i needed to be successful in my online business .
Well thats what good sponsors do to give there downlines all support they
need to be successful and grew there prospects-list and downline .

There are Two reason why you haven't made any money online yet :

1.You either aren’t willing to work for it, or

2. Nobody ever taught you how to market and promote online to generate
the Traffic and leads that
any online business needs to make money!

These are the problems that any online marketing newbie has with all the programs and systems they had bought into, NONE of them ever taught them ANY marketing or promotion techniques!

Let me be straight forward to you , i want to show you the immens potential of the programs i'm involved and the techniques i practice
that made me so far 10.000 euro a month !
Tendency grewing month after Month do increase of members joining my Downline !

No comments: